Bringing any new technology on line has many pitfalls and hurdles. So it is with renewable energy. Colorado has experienced a renewable energy boom over the last several years with the largest utility in the state on track to provide 30% of it’s energy from renewable sources by 2020. Creating the perfect balance of tax credits, subsidies and incentives along with reasonable utility rates is a feat that when played correctly yields a steady growth of renewable energy instead of a vicious boom or bust cycle. Read more about an intelligent approach to drive renewable energy growth in Colorado from former Colorado Public Utilities Commissioner Richard P. Mignogna in his Denver Post Guest Commentary here: Can the growth of renewable energy be sustained?
- See-Through Solar Could Turn Windows, Phones Into Power Sources news.nationalgeographic.com/energy/2015/08… #Solar #GoSolar #NREL #Renewable #CleanTech 2 years ago
- RT @nature_org: #CleanPowerPlan strengthens US diplomatic credibility on climate at a crucial time bit.ly/1OQrBeD @csmonitor http:/… 2 years ago
- Pikes Peak Solar Garden in Colorado Springs to bring 350 million kilowatt hours over the next 20 years to the region gazette.com/pikes-peak-sol… 2 years ago
- Stanford scientist Xiaolin Zheng Develops Incredible Solar Stickers that Capture Sun's Energy video.nationalgeographic.com/video/explorer… via @NatGeo #Solar 2 years ago
- Hybrid rooftop wind & solar generator by @WindStreamTech available in U.S. for early adopters treehugger.com/wind-technolog… http://t.co/sdwkn1YwmH 2 years ago
- Abengoa Solar PV Abound Solar Accenture Advanced Energy Alternative Energy Applied Materials Ascent Solar Ascent Solar Technologies Boulder Center for Revolutionary Solar Photoconversion CleanTech Cleantech Open Clipper Windpower Coal Coal Creek Canyon Colorado Colorado Renewable Energy Collaboratory Cool Energy CoolPly CURRENT Group DuPont eetrex Elecric City Motors electric vehicle Environment EV Evident Technologies Evolve It Motors FortZED G24 Innovations General Motors Golden Green green economy GreenMarket Consulting GridPoint Integrid Laboratories Konarka Lightning Hybrids Lockheed Martin Northern Colorado Clean Energy Cluster NREL OSIsoft Otherpower.com PHEV Prius Plus Renewable energy RES Rivertop Renewables Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories Siemens Sky Energy SkyFuel skytrough Smart Grid SmartGridCity SmartSynch Solar SolarFrameWorks Spirae SunTrac Solar Technology Tendril Tendril Vantage Mobile The Brendle Group Ventyx Vestas Wind Wind Energy Wind Power Wind Powering America Wirsol Solar Woodward Governor Xcel Energy Yellow Line Institute